Cherry Laurel hedges are one of the most popular evergreen hedging plants that we sell because they are fast growers. These Prunus Laurocerasus ‘Rotundifolia’ plants are 60-80cm high in 10 litre pots and can be planted at 2 plants per metre.
Prunus Laurocerasus ‘Rotundifolia’, Common Laurel, Cherry Laurel
- Plants are 60-80cm in height
- Recommended Planting Density – 2 per metre
- Very popular choice for hedging as fast growing, dense and evergreen
- Produces White flowers followed by red cherry-like fruits in Winter
- Buy 24 Plants for Free Delivery*