Green Privet Hedging Plants or Ligustrum Ovalifolium (Oval Leaved Privet) are an excellent choice for a formal hedge and they also make super topiary. Green Privet hedge plants have long been favoured as a boundary hedge as they are easy to grow, easy to maintain and very reliable. Green Privet is semi-evergreen so will hold onto its leaves except over hard winters or in coastal areas.
Ligustrum Ovalifolium, ‘Oval Leaved Privet’
- Pre Order
- Plants are 150-175cm in height.
- Field Grown In Special Troughs
- Recommended Planting Density – 1 per metre.
- Easy to grow and can be maintained as a formal hedge.
- Semi evergreen, holds onto its leaves except during harsh Winters in exposed areas.
- Buy 5 metres for Free Delivery*