Cherry Laurel hedges are one of the most popular evergreen hedging plants that we sell because they are fast growers. These Prunus Laurocerasus ‘Novita’ plants are 120cm high in 20 litre pots and can be planted at 2 plants per metre.
Prunus Laurocerasus ‘Novita’, Common Laurel, Cherry Laurel
- Laurel Plants are 120cm in height in 20 Litre polypots
- Recommended Planting Density – 2 per metre
- Very popular choice for hedging as fast growing, dense and evergreen
- Produces White flowers followed by red cherry-like fruits in Winter
- Buy 12 Plants for Free Delivery*