Cherry Laurel hedges are one of the most popular evergreen hedging plants that we sell because they are fast growers. These Prunus Laurocerasus ‘Novita’ plants are 120-140cm high in 20 litre pots and can be planted at 2 plants per metre.
Prunus Laurocerasus ‘Novita’, Common Laurel, Cherry Laurel
- Laurel Plants are 120-140cm in height in 20 Litre polypots
- Recommended Planting Density – 2 per metre
- Very popular choice for hedging as fast growing, dense and evergreen
- Produces White flowers followed by red cherry-like fruits in Winter
- Buy 12 Plants for Free Delivery*